1. General provisions
") and defines the processing of personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data used by Private Entrepreneur Grechyna Mykyta Vyacheslavovych (hereinafter — "Operator
1.1. The Operator sets the most important goal and condition of its activities to respect the human and citizen rights and freedoms in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the right to privacy, personal and family secrets.
") applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the website https://bosi.store/en
.2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
2.1. Automated processing of personal data — processing of personal data using computer technology.
2.2. Blocking of personal data — temporary cessation of personal data processing (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
2.3. Website — a set of graphics and information materials, as well as programs for computers and databases that provide their availability on the Internet at https://bosi.store/en
2.4. Information system of personal data — a set of personal data contained in databases that insure its processing by information technology and technical means.
2.5. Impersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the affiliation of personal data to a particular User or other personal data subject.
2.6. Processing of personal data — any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) carried out with the use of automation or without the use of such means with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, refinement (update, change) , extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2.7. Operator — a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person who independently or jointly with other persons organize and (or) process personal data, as well as determine the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) carried out with personal data.
2.8. Personal data — any information that relates directly or indirectly to a specific or user-defined website https://bosi.store/en
2.9. Personal data permitted by the data subject for distribution are personal data to which an unlimited number of persons have access to the personal data subject by consenting to the processing of personal data permitted by the personal data subject for distribution in accordance with the Law on Personal Data (hereinafter — "personal data allowed for distribution
2.10. User — any visitor of the website https://bosi.store/en
2.11. Provision of personal data — actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain group of persons.
2.12. Distribution of personal data — any action aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or to acquaint personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunications networks or providing access to personal data in any other way.
2.13. Cross-border transfer of personal data — transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign authority, foreign natural or foreign legal entity.
2.14. Destruction of personal data — any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further recovery of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.3. Basic rights and responsibilities of the Operator
3.1. The Operator has the right to:
- receive from the subject of personal data reliable information and/or documents containing personal data;
- in case of withdrawal of personal data subject's consent to personal data processing, the Operator has the right to continue personal data processing without the consent of the personal data subject in the presence of the grounds specified in the Law on the Personal Data;
- independently determine the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of obligations under the Law on Personal Data and regulations adopted in accordance with it, unless otherwise provided by the Law on Personal Data or other laws.
3.2. The operator must:
4. Basic rights and responsibilities of personal data subjects
- provide the personal data subject at his request with information concerning the processing of his personal data;
- organize the processing of personal data in the manner prescribed by current legislation of Ukraine;
- respond to requests and inquiries of personal data subjects and their legal representatives in accordance with the requirements of the Law on Personal Data;
- to notify the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects at the request of this body of the necessary information within 30 days from the date of receipt of such a request;
- take legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, distortion, blocking, copying, providing, distributing personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data;
- stop the transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, stop processing and destroy personal data in the manner and cases provided by the Law on Personal Data;
- perform other duties provided by the Law on Personal Data.
4.1. Personal data subjects have the right to:
- receive information concerning the processing of his personal data, except as provided by Ukrainian law. The information is provided to the personal data subject by the Operator in an accessible form and should not contain personal data related to other personal data subjects, except in cases when there are legal grounds for disclosure of such personal data. The list of information and the procedure for its receipt is established by the Law on Personal Data;
- require the Operator to clarify his personal data, block or destroy them if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or is not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as take measures provided by law to protect their rights;
- put forward a condition of prior consent in the processing of personal data in order to promote goods, works and services on the market;
- to revoke consent to the processing of personal data;
- to appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects or in court illegal actions or inaction of the Operator in the processing of his personal data;
- to exercise other rights provided by the legislation of Ukraine.
4.2. Subjects of personal data are obliged to:
- provide the Operator with reliable data about themselves;
- notify the Operator about the clarification (update, change) of their personal data.
4.3. Persons who have provided unreliable information about themselves to the Operator, as if provided by another personal data subject without the latter's consent, shall be liable in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.5. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
5.1. Full Name.
5.2. E-mail address.
5.3. Phone numbers.
5.4. Address of actual place of residence and registration at the place of residence and (or) at the place of stay.
5.5. The site also collects and processes impersonal data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Google Analytics and others).
5.6. The above data are further in the text of the Policy combined with the general concept of Personal Data.
5.7. The Operator does not process special categories of personal data related to race, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, intimate life.6. Principles of personal data processing
6.1. The processing of personal data is carried out on a lawful basis of openness and fairness.
6.2. The processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate goals. The processing of personal data incompatible with the purposes of personal data collection is not allowed.
6.3. It is not allowed to combine databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes incompatible with each other.
6.4. Only personal data that meet the purposes of its processing are subject to processing.
6.5. The content and volume of processed personal data correspond to the stated purposes of processing. Excessive processing of personal data in relation to the stated purposes of their processing is not allowed.
6.6. When processing personal data, the accuracy of personal data, its sufficiency, and, if necessary, the relevance in relation to the purposes of personal data processing are ensured. The Operator takes the necessary measures and/or ensures their adoption to delete or clarify incomplete or inaccurate data.
6.7. The storage of personal data is carried out in a form that allows to determine the subject of personal data no longer than required by the purposes of personal data processing, if the period of storage of personal data is not established by law, contract, party to which, beneficiary or guarantor data. The processed personal data are destroyed or anonymized after achieving the purposes of processing or in case of loss of the need to achieve these purposes, unless otherwise provided by law.7. Goals of personal data processing
7.1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data:
- informing the User by sending e-mails and/or messages to a mobile phone, Internet messenger;
- conclusion, execution and termination of civil law agreements;
- providing the User with access to the services, information and/or materials contained on the website https://bosi.store/en;
- ordering goods contained on the website https://bosi.store/en.
7.2. The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator to the e-mail address email@example.com marked "Rejection of notifications about new products and services and special offers".
7.3. Impersonal data of Users, collected through Internet statistics services, are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, to improve the quality of the site and its content.8. Legal grounds for personal data processing
8.1. The legal grounds for the processing of personal data by the Operator are:
- agreements concluded between the Operator and the personal data subject;
- Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection";
- laws, other regulations in the field of personal data protection;
- the consent of the Users to the processing of their personal data, to the processing of personal data permitted for distribution.
8.2. The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website https://bosi.store/en
or sent to the Operator by e-mail or on the pages of BOSI in social networks. By filling in the appropriate forms and/or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
8.4. The subject of personal data independently decides on the provision of his personal data and gives consent freely, voluntarily and in his own interest.9. Terms of personal data processing
9.1. The processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data for processing of his personal data.
9.2. The processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the objectives set out in the international agreement of Ukraine or the law, to carry out the functions, powers and responsibilities assigned to the Operator by the legislation of Ukraine.
9.3. The processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, the execution of a judicial act, an act of another body or official, which are subject to execution in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine on enforcement proceedings.
9.4. The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which either the beneficiary or guarantor is a subject of personal data, as well as for the conclusion of a contract at the initiative of the personal data subject or a contract under which the personal data subject is a beneficiary or guarantor.
9.5. The processing of personal data is necessary for the exercise of the rights and legitimate interests of the Operator or third parties or to achieve socially significant goals, provided that the rights and freedoms of the personal data subject are not violated.
9.6. The processing of personal data is carried out, access to an unlimited number of persons to which the subject of personal data has provided or that is performed in accordance with his request (hereinafter — "publicly available personal data
9.7. The processing of personal data is carried out subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with the law.10. Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
10.1. The Operator ensures the preservation of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
10.2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable law or if the personal data subject consents to the Operator to transfer data to a third party to fulfill obligations under civil law agreement.
10.3. In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a message to the Operator to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Update of personal data".
10.4. The term of personal data processing is determined by the achievement of the purposes for which personal data were collected, unless otherwise provided by the contract or applicable law.
The user can withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time by sending a message to the Operator to the e-mail address email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
10.6. The prohibitions imposed by the personal data subject on the transfer (except for granting access), as well as on the processing or processing conditions (except for access) of personal data permitted for distribution do not apply in cases of personal data processing in state, public and other public interests, defined by the legislation of Ukraine.
10.7. The operator ensures the confidentiality of personal data when processing personal data.
10.8. The operator stores personal data in a form that allows to determine the subject of personal data no longer than required by the purposes of personal data processing, if the period of storage of personal data is not established by law, contract, party to which, the beneficiary or guarantor of the subject personal data.
10.9. The condition for termination of personal data processing may be the achievement of the purposes of personal data processing, expiration of the consent of the personal data subject or revocation of the consent of the personal data subject, as well as detection of illegal personal data processing.11. List of actions performed by the Operator with received personal data
11.1. The operator collects, records, systematizes, accumulates, stores, clarifies (updates, changes), extracts, uses, transmits (distributes, provides, accesses), anonymizes, blocks, deletes and destroys personal data.
11.2. The operator carries out automated processing of personal data with the receipt and/or transmission of the received information on information and telecommunication networks or without such.12. Cross-border transfer of personal data
12.1. Prior to the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator must ensure that the foreign state to the territory of which the transfer of personal data is intended to provide reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
12.2. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements may be carried out only with the written consent of the personal data subject to cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or performance of a contract to which the personal data subject is a party.13. Confidentiality of personal data
The Operator and other persons who have gained access to personal data are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute personal data without the consent of the personal data subject, unless otherwise provided by law.14. Final provisions
14.1. The User may receive any clarification on the necessary issues related to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
14.2. This document will reflect any changes in the policy of personal data processing by the Operator. The Policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
14.3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://bosi.store/en/privacy